Saturday, January 8, 2011

It's the first post of 2011! And guess what?! I got a Mini Fridge(12 inches tall) for my birthday! Now Pickles can visit the arctic! Yeah, yeah, i know, i haven't been on in FOREVERRRRRR!!! But i have good reasons. I'm planning things. Verrrryyy important things. Verrryyyy platypus things. And plus, it was JUST my birthday. Yeah. I'm busy, too, ya know.Oh well. I'm here now. Thats what matters. Okay, i know i haven't said ANYTHING that you find interesting yet. And i'm probably boring you to DEATH. But i just HAD to show you these shoes.


Yeah. They're pretty awesome sauce, right? So seeing these, I've decided to get white converse(or sneakers) and draw platypi on them as my next shoe. But it may be awhile until i grow out of my current shoes, sadly. Oh well. At least i can imagine what they'll look like until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment