Sunday, February 27, 2011

I need a tissue....


The Horror! I went to Joanns yesterday, and the main thing i needed for my project was sold out! Permanently! WHY!!!!??????!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!? *Sob* *Sniff sniff* I need a tissue....
*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
**POOOOOOF***

"Did somebody say Tissue?"


Wow!!!! A platypus tissue box!!! Excuse me Mr. Tissue Box, how would one go about making you?... "Well, First, you will need an ordinary blue tissue box...." Yes? "Then you'll need orange foam and white foam..." Go on... "Then you must cut out a beak, and apply to the area of the which the face shall be with a glue stick..." And? " Also apply 2 white foam circles for eyes... Then you must cut out the feet (orange foam) and apply to the feet area, do the same with tail and draw the criss cross pattern on my tail...." Fasinating! Thank You Mr. Tissue Box! "You're very welcome... I'm glad I helped."

No comments:

Post a Comment