Monday, December 20, 2010

ERASERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ERASERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ERASERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ERASERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ERASERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ERASERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ERASERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ERASERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ERASERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, today my friend gave me some awesome sauce erasers (thank you!) and they look like food! Pickles is hungry! :D Here's the pics! Sorry my computer isnt letting me upload them, so you'll have to view them on Pickles' facebook, (cause for SOME reason its letting Pickles upload them to facebook and not me to KP, i have a feeling it likes Pickles better) Heres the link! So just to make it up to you, here's the link to an ultra kawaii (kawaii=cute in japanese, and plus it sounds really cool!) Japanese website that sells platy (platy=platypus) stuffs!!!!! Heres the link :D

1 comment:

  1. haha:) i got a a bike eraser for sudee.... and he LUVS it!!

    ReplyDelete