Friday, December 10, 2010

Theres a platypus controlling me!

Well I'll be honest, I don't really understand,
But I fell down this hill now I've got glue on my hands!
And I've got records on my fingers.
(What?)
Records on my fingers!
I got records on my fingers and I just can't stop.
(Don't stop!) I can't stop! I've got a platypus controlling me!
(What?)
I've got a platypus controlling me. Now let me sum it up
It was a strange set of circumstances.
(Strange set of circumstances!)
I fell down the hill, I got glue on my hands.
Now I got records on my fingers and I just can't stop.
(Don't stop! Don't stop!)
Well I would if I was able,
There's a platypus controlling me he's underneath the table.
(There's a platypus controlling me he... whaaaaat?)

(Oh I get it! Platypus is a metaphor for whatever's keeping you down!
Like corporations are a platypus!
The government's a platypus!
Your teacher is a platypus!
My teacher is a panda...
Society's a platypus!
My parents are a platypus!
The media's a platypus, it's all just propaganda!
Yeah we all got a platypus controlling us!)
No, just me!
(We've all got a platypus controlling us!)
I'd stop if I was able.
(We've all got a platypus controlling us!)

I'm not speaking metaphorically,
The platypus controlling me is underneath the table!
Wait... oh wait no he's not! Hey!
There's no platypus controlling me!
There's no platypus controlling me!



1 comment: