Thursday, November 3, 2011

About Arctic Platypi.



Since the discovery of Ernie (The actual discovery of Ernie took place yesterday, i've just been too busy to post that same day) , I've been studying Arctic Platypi, and have so far learned, they LOVE citrus fruit, (which would explain why I found Ernie in an orange tree), enjoy licking ice, grow to be about 4 or 5 inches tall, and come in a variety of colors, but they always have white bodies. So there could be a white one, with green eyes, tail, and beak (like Ernie), or maybe a white one with purple eyes tail and beak (which remains undiscovered).... I've been doing my best to make sure Ernie stays cold, for example, I let him sleep in the freezer last night! xD He's quite odd compared to other platypi, considering that he seems to hop about, more than walk, he dislikes fish, and prefers human food, and when he does eat human food, he usually will only eat green food (with a few exceptions).... I'm so glad I discovered Ernie, and will be on the lookout for the rest of his waffle.

peace out, broski! :]

1 comment:

  1. i love your blog! but, why havent you posted in such a long time? i just found this site and i want to read more!



    brbrbrbrbrbrbrb- agent p

    ReplyDelete