Thursday, November 3, 2011

Rare Arctic Platypus! :O

"hello there! I'm Ernie!"

_________________________________________________________


So me and Poachie where out adventuring, when I saw something white out of the corner of my eye, as I turned my head, it dashed away. Intent on knowing what it was, I followed it, and to my surprise, it was the rare Arctic Platypus! Not only an Arctic Platypus, but a Platypup* at that! This is especially odd, considering Arctic Platypi usually only live in regions where it snows all year long, and as you know, it's not exactly snowy here! xD Not only that, but Arctic Platypups don't usually stray far from their waffle**.... Which makes me wonder, if there's ONE, then there's GOT to be more, right?... So I decided to take this little guy in, and he has informed me his name is Ernie. (apparently Arctic Platypi don't feel the need to have all the platypi in their waffle have names beginning with P.) Ernie has been very happy, and gets along well with the other platypi.


*A Platypup, is a baby platypus.

**A waffle, is a group of platypi, like how a group of geese is a gander.

No comments:

Post a Comment