Wednesday, November 24, 2010

:O

Tomorrow's ThanksGiving and the deadline for my Thanksgiving post!!! What do i do?!?! Suggestions?... Anyone?... No?..... Aww come on! Oh well. I'll figure this out. I can do it. Right now we arent an the subject of anything, so i will bring something up. MMOG! I hope i did that right, it stands for Massive Multiplayer Online Game. Which could mean ClubPenguin (which is not as awesome as KlubPlatypus, in my opinion), and doesn't have platypuses!!!!! So decided to see what it would look like if it DID have platypuses....


1 comment:

  1. Sorry the words are so tiny, if you cant read them (i can) i will tell u what they're saying....
    yellow penguin is thinking "is that a tail?? penguins dont have tails like that!"

    G is saying "I'll call it, the beaver bottom 3000!"

    ReplyDelete