Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Platypus Plushies!

Woww... Im super suprised that i haven't introduced you guys to Pickles! Well Pickles is a super tiny plushie platypus that I made myself... Heres a picture of Pickles!
He is on my nose. Isn't he super cute?
















I made a platypus for my awesome friend, the platypus is small and looks like Pickles..
Also, i wanted to post a platypus, which i made him for my awesome friend's awesome little brother and just HAD to get a picture of this fantastical little platypus before i have to part with him tomorrow.. I will miss him, but i know he's going to a good home! :) Heres the pic!

3 comments:

  1. Your'e awesome! thx a million for the platypi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dani the platypus loverAugust 11, 2011 at 8:22 AM

    OMG I also have a teeny weeny platypus plushie that I made about a year ago, his name is Jellybean ('cus he's the size of one!)

    ReplyDelete