Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pickles!!!!

PICKLES!!!! Pickles is my lil platy of koolness! *Translation: Pickles the platypus is chloe's little platypus which she thinks is cool* Yes i had a feeling you might need a translation. Because i just spoke Chloe-speak, few people speak Chloe-speak. And yes i like Pickles alot, not the food, the platypus. So i really don't have anything to post about, but i will, and when i do, i shall post it! Im sorry this post was so boring. I try not to be boring, I just wanted to post but i had nothing to post about. But later today i will post again!!!! And it will be a good one(hopefully)!!!!
OOOOO!!! I hava an IDEA!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna make a Contest page, were every couple days there will be a Contest for you to enter!! And whoever wins will get some type of prize or special mention in a post or something!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment